Directions0/0 steps made
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan over low heat, combine the 2 cups milk, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 cup melted chocolate chips, 1 tbsp cinnamon and 1 tsp cayenne.
- Stir occasionally with a whisk or wooden spoon, until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is steaming hot.
- Remove sauce pan from heat.
- Pour 1.5 oz of whiskey into a mug, then add the hot chocolate. Leave about 2 inches at the top of the mug for whipped cream.
- Using a stand (whip attachment) or hand mixer on medium speed, whip the 2 cups heavy whipping cream, 2 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp whiskey, and 1 tsp vanilla until a medium peak is formed. Do not over-whip, or you’ll end up with butter!
- Dollop the whipped cream on top, then add some extra chocolate chips and toasted marshmallows for that extra added YUM factor.
- Serve immediately!