Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fit a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, toss the corn with the olive oil, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Spread the corn out in a single layer on the pan and bake for 5 minutes. Stir and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes more, or until lightly browned and softened.
- Let the corn cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, onion, jalapenos, cucumber, lime juice, and pickled jalapeno brine.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to let the flavors meld.
- Salsa with your friends!
About the Author
Launie Kettler is a food writer and photographer who lives in a suburb of Burlington, VT. She cooks big food in a small kitchen, and her husband and cats are tolerant of the fact that she plays the same Wilco and Son Volt albums over and over while pontificating about the beauty of cumin. Launie is the co-author of The Everything Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook and her recipes have been featured in Where Women Cook, Fresh Magazine, and on Salon. You can follow her adventures on Instagram @teenytinykitchenvt and on her blog at TeenyTinyKitchen.com.