Directions0/0 steps made
- Cut lobster tail down the center longways, retain shell for serving.
- Remove meat from the lobster tail and claw.
- Cut lobster meat into chunks.
- Heat butter in a skillet until foaming, and gently sauté lobster meat until slightly cooked.
- Warm the whiskey slightly, then CAREFULLY pour over the lobster and set fire to it.
- Allow flame to die down, then add heavy cream to pan and mix to combine flavors.
- Remove lobster meat and place in the halved shells, then spoon pan sauce over the dish before serving
- Serve with a side of fragrant rice or soda bread and a salad with fresh greens.