Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Parchment paper the cookie tray.
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt until lighter in color, doubled in volume, and fluffy- scraping down the sides of the bowl twice during the process.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, scraping down the bowl after each addition is well incorporated.
- Add flour and baking soda, mix on low speed until flour is well blended.
- Add dates, candied apricots, pistachios, coconut date almond bar and sprinkles. Mix until combined.
- Scoop cookies onto baking tray.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Less time will produce a softer chewy cookie and more time will give you a crunchy cookie. It’s your call!