Directions0/0 steps made
- Line 1/2 sheet tray with parchment.
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter stirring gently.
- In a stand-mixer with whip attachment on high speed whip eggs and sugar until fluffy and light in color about 6 minutes.
- While whisking slowly, add half the egg mixture to the chocolate to temper it, then then return it to the remaining egg mixture and blend on low.
- Scrape bowl as needed.
- Add Guinness, mix until incorporated.
- Shift cake flour and add to batter still whipping on low speed.
- Batter will be thin, pour onto sheet tray. Sprinkle white chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Cool.