Directions0/0 steps made
- Add one pat of Irish Butter to a frying pan. Fry breakfast sausage and black pudding until browned.
- Remove from pan, then fry bacon slices.
- Remove bacon from pan, but leave grease in to fry mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Cut tomatoes into quarters and mushrooms into halves.
- Add pat of Irish Butter to frying pan, and fry tomato and mushroom until browned and soft.
- Chop bacon, breakfast sausage, and black pudding and combine in a bowl with tomato and mushroom.
- Combine eggs, water, pinch of salt, and pinch of pepper in a bowl and beat until blended.
- Place remaining pat of butter in pan until melted. Pour egg mixture into pan to begin cooking.
- Once no visible egg liquid remains, place bowl of filling on one half of the pan and fold over omelet. Immediately plate and serve!