Directions0/0 steps made
- Measure out Golden Grahams™ cereal into a large bowl.
- Use butter to grease the inside of a rectangular pan.
- Add marshmallows, chocolate chips, corn syrup, and margarine to a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Be sure to stop after every minute and stir the mixture until it’s melted together completely.
- Stir vanilla into mixture.
- Pour mixture over cereal in the large bowl and toss until cereal is evenly coated.
- Stir in 1 cup of marshmallows and save the last cup for the topping.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the buttered pan. Use a buttered spatula or spoon to press down on the mixture to even it out.
- Let stand uncovered for one hour or refrigerate to make firmer bars.
- Cut into 2-3 inch squares and store covered at room temp for up to 2 days.