Directions0/0 steps made
- Place chocolate, whiskey and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Heat heavy cream until it just comes to a boil.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate/whiskey and whisk until chocolate is smooth, your mixture is now called ganache.
- Set aside for an hour, or until ganache is firm.
- Using a 0.8 oz ice cream scoop, scoop all of the ganache into balls, now called truffles, and lay on a parchment lined sheet tray.
- Roll the truffles in the palm of your hand to make them perfectly round.
- Dip each truffle into cocoa powder.