Directions0/0 steps made
- In a 4-quart container, combine half and half, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, Amaretto, salt, vanilla extract, and zests.
- Whisk to combine and add bread and cookies, then stir.
- Allow to soak overnight in refrigerator and move on to create your Italian candied fruit topping (if desired).
- Take container out of fridge and stir in chocolate chips, pine nuts and golden raisins.
- Pour into a 10-inch by 4-inch cake pan and bake at 350° for 45-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool, top with the Italian candied fruit, then serve and enjoy!