Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll puff pastry out on a lightly floured surface so that it’s approximately 9 ½ x 10 ½ inch long. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, pumpkin, lemon juice, salt, pepper flakes, and lemon pepper.
- Using an offset spatula, spread the mixture over the puff pastry leaving a 1-inch border. Lightly crimp all four sides of the tart and press over the filling. Top the tart with the blue cheese.
- In a small bowl whisk together the egg and water, then brush over the top and sides of the tart.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Let the tart stand for 5 minutes to let the filling cool slightly.
- Slice,, top with arugula, and serve!
About the Author
Launie Kettler is a food writer and photographer who lives in a suburb of Burlington, VT. She cooks big food in a small kitchen, and her husband and cats are tolerant of the fact that she plays the same Wilco and Son Volt albums over and over while pontificating about the beauty of cumin. Launie is the co-author of The Everything Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook and her recipes have been featured in Where Women Cook, Fresh Magazine, and on Salon. You can follow her adventures on Instagram @teenytinykitchenvt and on her blog at TeenyTinyKitchen.com.