Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Fit a rimmed half sheet pan with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, olive oil, 1 ½ tablespoons of sambal, and sesame oil.
- Place the potatoes on the prepared sheet pan and toss with ¾ of the mixture. Spread potatoes out over half the pan.
- Place the chicken on the other half of the pan, and brush with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and brush chicken with remaining sambal. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until chicken registers 165 degrees and potatoes are browned.
About the Author
Launie Kettler is a food writer and photographer who lives in a suburb of Burlington, VT. She cooks big food in a small kitchen, and her husband and cats are tolerant of the fact that she plays the same Wilco and Son Volt albums over and over while pontificating about the beauty of cumin. Launie is the co-author of The Everything Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook and her recipes have been featured in Where Women Cook, Fresh Magazine, and on Salon. You can follow her adventures on Instagram @teenytinykitchenvt and on her blog at TeenyTinyKitchen.com.