Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- Using a 1-inch cookie cutter, cut out shapes of puff pastry. Place them on the prepared cookie sheet. Pierce them several times with the tines of a fork.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- If the pastry has puffed too much to hold the toppings, use an offset spatula to gently deflate them.
- In a medium bowl combine the goat cheese with the fresh thyme. Divide cheese mixture between puff pastry tartlets.
- Drizzle with pomegranate molasses and honey.
- Top with pomegranate seeds, and garnish with thyme.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
About the Author
Launie Kettler is a food writer and photographer who lives in a suburb of Burlington, VT. She cooks big food in a small kitchen, and her husband and cats are tolerant of the fact that she plays the same Wilco and Son Volt albums over and over while pontificating about the beauty of cumin. Launie is the co-author of The Everything Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook and her recipes have been featured in Where Women Cook, Fresh Magazine, and on Salon. You can follow her adventures on Instagram @teenytinykitchenvt and on her blog at TeenyTinyKitchen.com.